Another year has passed. Highlights for me include
- My two missionaries returning home, Lauren & David
- My daughters graduation and first teaching job!
- My son graduating from college and getting some job offers!
- My CD was released, and website was created.
- Pretty busy gigging schedule. I was able to share my music with more people this year and that makes me happy! My favorites were concerts at the Idaho Botanical Garden and at the Ada County Community Library.
- I’ve got such a fun crop of students this year. We do a lot of laughing, and a lot of learning. The students who have consistently applied themselves are making tremendous progress, and it is gratifying to hear them make music, write songs, and be daring enough to perform in public places.
A big hug and thank you to all who came to the shows, bought the CD, hired me, or just gave me a kind encouraging word. THANK YOU!!!!:-P